Are you looking for the best WordPress SEO plugin for your WordPress site? Here I have prepared a list of some best SEO plugins. You can easily improve your website SEO significantly and get a higher rank and more visitors in search engines using these plugins.
SEO is very important for any website and if you optimize the SEO of your site well, then you can get a lot of traffic from the search engine.
So let’s skip all these things and come directly to our topic and look at the list of best WordPress SEO plugin…
Best WordPress SEO Plugins 2021
This is the best free SEO plugin for WordPress SEO. You can use this plugin to improve WordPress SEO. You can install and activate it by going to the WordPress plugin page. Using Yoast SEO Plugin, you can add many things to your WordPress site such as,
- You can add Meta descriptions to your homepage.
- You can add a Meta description to a single post or page.
- You can add Meta descriptions for Social Sharing.
- Edit your Robot.Txt and .htaccess file.
- Create a sitemap for your site and more.
If you ask me what is the best WordPress SEO plugin now?
Well, still Yoast is good.
But, when you compare the features of those two plugins; definitely, Rank Math is better. So, Rankmath is my second choice.
Recently, MyThemeShop has launched the brand new Rank Math SEO plugin for WordPress users. You can download it for free. It offers dozens of SEO features to optimize your website content.
- Auto Canonical URLs.
- Google Keyword Ranking.
- Google Schema Rich Snippets Integrated.
- Social Media Optimization.
- More Website Verification Options.
- Automated Image SEO.
- XML Sitemap.
- Simple 404 Monitor.
- .htaccess Editor.
- Robots.txt Editor.
- instant indexing
You can download the All In One SEO Pack plugin by visiting the WordPress plugin page. This is an alternative to the Yoast WordPress SEO plugin. It is also easy to use as well. In this, you will get all the features to use like the Yoast WordPress SEO plugin.
WP Meta SEO comes with many useful features and functionalities that help to make your content SEO-friendly.
WP Meta SEO’s dashboard SEO overview provides how your site is optimized for SEO. It shows percentage scores for permalinks, meta title, meta description, wrongly resized images, image metadata, new or updated content, link titles, and 404 error pages.
- Bulk edit SEO link title.
- Fix HTML image resizing in content.
- Bulk edit image file name and meta.
- 404 errors redirect and internal broken link checker.
- Generate XML and HTML sitemaps.
- Breadcrumb generator.
SEOPressor is a premium WordPress SEO plugin. It covers all the issues related to SEO on your site. SEOPressor allows you to optimize 3 keywords.
For beginners, SEOPressor ensures that the content is rich, it also ensures the right places and right frequency of the keyword. It also has an “over-optimization” warning tool that helps you know if you are violating the Google Webmaster Guidelines.
- Performs On-Page SEO Analysis Improvement.
- Semantic Builder
- Crawler Control
- Multiple Keywords optimization.
- XML Sitemap Generator.
- 301 URL Redirect.
- Automatic Smart Linking.
- SEOPressor Role Settings.
- Real-time SEO tips
- SEO Live Assistant – You can optimize a page for multiple keywords.
- Keyword research tool.
- Readability check and human-friendly optimization.
- Sets canonical URLs to avoid duplicate content.
- User Roles and Permissions.
Premium SEO Pack is a premium WordPress SEO Plugin. Using this, you can optimize your site for SEO in minutes. It has compress CSS and JS feature, which helps you to improve your website loading speeds.
If you want to use this WordPress SEO plugin on your blog or website, then you have to spend at least $ 44. There are many SEO features in this plugin which can help in Boost your website SEO.
- You can set Title, Description, Keywords, Canonical Metas.
- Open Graph Image, Title, Description, Type
- Twitter Card Image, Title, Description
- Provides Noindex and Nofollow options for each post type.
- Perfect works with Woocommerce and other e-commerce plugins.
- Supports Multisite.
SmartCrawl is another premium SEO optimization plugin developed by WPMUDEV. This helps to boost your PageRank and traffic. SmartCrawl has all the SEO features that are required for your WordPress site – one-click setup, keyword auto-linking, sitemap generator, improved social sharing, content analyzer, regular scans, and reports.
- It scans pages and posts to check readability and keyword density and gives you suggestions for content optimization.
- When you add new content to your site, SmartCrawl tells Google to recrawl your site again.
- 301 Redirect can be set.
It is a simple and powerful WordPress SEO plugin. It is developed by Mervin Praison. Praison SEO’s setup is very easy and it is perfect for both beginners and advanced users.
- Meta Description Optimisation
- Title Optimisation
- Google Analytics Integration
- Google Authorship Integration
- Canonical URL
- No Follow, No Index Settings
- XML Sitemap
- Google Webmaster Tools Verification
- You can track 404 errors on your site.
- You can set permanent or temporary redirects.
- When you modify or change the post URL, it automatically sets the redirection.
SEO Image Optimizer is a very good free WordPress SEO plugin. This plugin adds title and alt tags to your images without affecting the database. Apart from this, the plugin also resizes and compresses images and increases the loading speed of your site. This is a good alternative to SEO Friendly Images and provides more features.
- Provides easy to use and user-friendly interface.
- Adds title and alt tag to its images.
- Compresses the image size.
- Resizes images.
W3 Total Cache is one of the most popular Caching Plugins available in the market. This can take the loading speed of your website to a new level.
I have added W3 Total Cache to this list because Google is using site load time as a ranking factor. You can improve both load time and SEO by installing it on your site.
You can use WP Super Cache and WP Fastest Cache plugin as alternatives.
If you use a lot of images on your site, then an Image Optimizer plugin is very important for your site. ShortPixel is a very nice and lightweight Image Optimizer plugin that increases your website SEO ranking by increase load time by optimizing images or PDF documents.
It uses minimal resources and works well with shared, cloud, VPS, or dedicated web hosting.
The SEO Framework is the best SEO plugin for WordPress and provides complete SEO solutions. If you are looking for a fast and lightweight SEO plugin without any ads, then this plugin is for you. It is considered to be a great alternative to Yoast or All in One SEO.
- Recommends optimizing content better (like Yoast).
- Automatically notifies Google, Bing, and Yandex when the website is updated.
- Various robots meta output options.
- Google, Bing, Pinterest, and Yandex webmaster verification options ..
- Sitemap integration.
This plugin increases your control over the rel = “nofollow” tag. You can set the rel = “nofollow” tag on any link in your blog. The nofollow attribute is very important for SEO purposes. Reason: If you link an external site to your article which is not spammy or trustworthy, then Google will improve your site ranking. But with the help of the nofollow plugin, you can specify that link with the tag “nofollow”. So that search engines do not crawl that link.
This plugin creates an XML Sitemap for your site that helps search engines crawl your site better. The plugin supports custom URLs as well as all types of WordPress pages. When you post new content on your site, it informs all major search engines.
All in One Schema Rich Snippet is used to markup posts/pages with rich snippets. Rich Snippet search results are a short summary of your page. Rich snippets add star ratings, photos, writers, prices, etc. to your post and help the SERPs achieve the top rank. This plugin supports the following Schemas types,
- Software Application
Mobile searches and users are increasing day by day. Therefore it is important that your website is to be mobile-friendly. This plugin makes your WordPress website mobile-friendly and very fast for mobile users. With this plugin, you can make your site mobile-friendly in a few seconds.
Rankie is a premium ($ 25) rank checker plugin that tracks the Google rankings of your WordPress website. It updates the keywords rank position daily and generates powerful reports.
Rankie is not only a rank tracker plugin but also integrates a powerful keyword research tool that generates a huge list of valuable keywords that you can target.
LinkPatrol helps you gain more control over the links on your site. You can find the Links that can damage the search ranking of your website, and fix them with the help of LinkPatrol. What does LinkPatrol do?
- Protects your site from spammy links.
- Destroy spammy keywords.
- Monitors recently added links and keywords.
Autoptimize is a speed booster plugin that makes your site super fast by reducing the code on your website. If you want to improve your site performance and keep your website light, then this plugin can help you a lot.
Apart from this, the plugin also removes query strings and Google font from your site.
This WordPress SEO plugin can perform automatic interlinking on any word in any of your posts, which is great for website optimization and helps you to boost your website ranking by searching for the High Ranking word from Google Webmaster Tools.
SEO Friendly Images is the best WordPress SEO plugin for any WordPress site that optimizes images uploaded to a WordPress site. So that your image immediately appears in search results.
The SEO friendly images plugin automatically adds ALT and TITLE attributes to your images. ALT attributes are an important part of search engine optimization.
If you liked the list of WordPress SEO plugins, don’t forget to share it! And if you have any suggestions or help regarding this article please let us know in the comment section or in facebook.