When Google ranks a webpage, it uses hundreds of ranking factors, but backlinks are the leading ranking signal among all. If you want to rank on the first page of Google, then you need to create high quality backlinks. But keep in mind one thing: low-quality backlinks do a lot of damage to your site’s traffic and rankings.
In this article, I will tell you how to create High Quality Backlinks for the website.
What are backlinks?
Backlinks are incoming links to a webpage. Backlinks are the key metric for ranking any webpage. A page with a lot of backlinks performs better in Google.
Here I am going to tell you about some terms related to backlinks below which will help you to understand more about backlinks.
- Internal Links – When you add a link to any other post of your blog in your post, it is called internal linking.
- External Links – When you add a link to another site in your post, it is called external linking.
- Link Juice – When a web page links to your article or homepage, it passes the link juice. These link juices will help you to increase your site ranking and Domain Authority.
- No-follow links – When a site links to a web page but sets a no-follow tag for it, then that link does not pass any juice. The no-follow tag is used exclusively for spammy or unrelated sites. They do not play any role in website ranking.
- Do-follow links – When you link a webpage to your site, they are do-follow links by default. They pass the link juice.
- Low-Quality Links – These links harm your site ranking a lot and such links come from harvested sites, automated sites, and spam sites.
- Anchor Text – These are clickable text in the form of hyperlinks. They provide relevant information to both visitors and search engines. Also, This will improve your website ranking.
- Linking Root Domain – Indicates the number of unique domains linking to your website. When a site links to a site 10 times, it will still be considered a linked root domain.
What are the benefits of High-Quality Backlinks?
Backlinks can make a big change in your website traffic and ranking.
If you want to achieve success in blogging, then it is very important to have organic traffic on your website or blog and organic traffic requires quality backlinks. As I already told you, Backlinks can make a big change in your website traffic and ranking.
The higher the number of backlinks on your site, the better your site will perform in search engines and get more traffic.
Here are the benefits of Backlinks below:
Search engines make your site faster index and better Crawl
If you publish quality content on your blog but do not have backlinks on your blog, then it may take some time for your content to be indexed in the search engine.
On the other hand, if you have a lot of quality backlinks on your site, your content will be indexed in the search engine in a few minutes.
Apart from this, backlinks help you understand your content better what your content is about. Suppose you are writing content on the keyword “YouTube”. When you add YouTube’s link to it, then the search engine will be easily understood. Your post is about YouTube.
Improves Your Search Ranking
Backlinks help you to improve your search ranking. If your site or blog receives do-follow backlinks from high-quality sites, then your site will perform well in search results.
Boosts Referral Traffic
Backlinks help you to boost referral traffic to your site.
Referral Traffic is The traffic that comes to your blog from another blog website that is linking to your site. This traffic is highly targeted and helps you to reduce the Bounce Rate of your site.
Enhances Your Brand Awareness
When a webmaster links your content to their content, their visitors also get to know about your site. But your content should be very good and helpful only then someone will link your content with his content. So Make sure your content is unique and informative.
Help in building a relationship with other websites
The best thing about backlinks is that they help to build a new relationship with another website. When you add a link to a site in your site, the website owner may also give you backlinks in return.
Do promotional work
You can use Backlink as a Blog Promotion. Suppose your friend has a website. When you link his website to your website and introduce it to your visitor, then it becomes a kind of promotion.
How to Monitor Backlinks ( Backlink Checker Tools)
Below, I have mentioned the best backlink analysis tools that come with lots of features and provide a good overview of your Backlinks profile.
SEMrush is one of my favorite tools that helps you in checking backlinks as well as tracking your competitor. However, its free version comes with very limited features and the premium version starts at $ 99.95 / month.
Ahrefs is also a great SEO tool like SEMrush. Tools available with Ahrefs:
- Competitive Analysis
- Keyword Research
- Backlink Research
- Content Research
- Rank Tracking
- Web Monitoring
However, you can use Ahrefs Backlink Checker for free.
Moz Link Explorer is another best SEO tool that analyzes inbound links, linking domain, anchor text, Spam score, and more. You can use it for free with limited features.
This tool gives a great overview of your site. With this tool, you can see the following things about any site.
- Alexa Traffic Rank
- Ranking Keyword
- Search Analytics
- Similar Sites
- website loading speed
SEOquake is a free SEO Chrome Extension that allows you to perform useful things like Keyword Density reports, Internal / External Link analyses, and even social metrics.
Majestic SEO is the most popular name in the industry. It comes with a good number of useful features and its Site Explorer feature allows you to see the general overview and the number of backlinks.
It is a powerful tool for Backlinks Analysis, Rank Tracking, Keyword Research, Competitor Analysis, and Site Audit.
This tool allows checking page metrics, off-page metrics, domain authority, backlinks, Moz metrics, keyword usage, website speed, etc. And for this, you don’t need to make any kind of payment.
Neil Patel’s Backlinks
This tool shows you the number of backlinks for any domain or URL. It has an advanced filter option that makes it easy to identify the best link. You can filter links by region, anchor text, domain score, page score, and even URL.
So you have understood well what is Backlinks and what are its benefits and how to check them. Let us come directly to our article on how to create high-quality backlinks for the website.
How to make Quality Backlinks?
Creating high-quality backlinks is not an easy task. But by following the right technique and our article, you can easily create Quality Backlinks for your blog.
1. Publish Quality Content on your blog
If you want to create high-quality backlinks for your blog, then your first step is to write quality content on your blog so that other websites or blogs link your content with your content.
This is the best way to get backlinks. This step helps you to get do-follow backlinks. Apart from this, Quality Content increases the number of visitors to your blog and your blog ranks will grow up in SERPs.
Here is the process:
- First, do Keyword Research related to your Niche.
- Then search your keyword in Google and see the result of the first page.
- Find content that is already ranking well.
- Now, try to write better content researching the topic well with related updated information.
2. Submit Guest Post to other top blogs
This is also the best and easiest way to create Dofollow Backlinks. But make sure when you will submit Guest posts to the blog that should be related to your blog niche and well-reputed, otherwise, those backlinks will not prove to be more useful for your site.
When submitting a guest post, take special care of the post quality. If the website owner (the site on which you will guest post) feels that your post is not helpful to the user, then he will not publish your post.
While posting a guest, keep the following points in mind:
- The site on which you submit guest posts should have more DA and PA.
- Publish a guest post on a blog related to your blog’s niche.
- Guest post on a popular blog.
Use these search queries in Google search to find blogs that accept guest post:
- Your Keyword + “guest post”
- Your Keyword + “guest blogger”
- Your Keyword + “become a guest blogger”
- Your Keyword + “submit blog post”
- Your Keyword + “guest post guidelines”
- Your Keyword + “guest blog guidelines”
- Your Keyword + “contribute to our site”
- Your Keyword + “this is a guest post by”
- Your Keyword + “contributing writer”
- Your Keyword + “want to write for”
- Your Keyword + “submit content”
- Your Keyword + “submit your content”
- Your Keyword + “write for us”
- Your Keyword + “guest article”
- Your Keyword + “guest posts wanted”
- Your Keyword + “submit news”
- Your Keyword + “submit post”
- Your Keyword + “write for us”
- Your Keyword + “guest post”
- Your Keyword + “submit content”
3. Using Broken Link Building Method
This method works perfectly for creating backlinks. All you have to do is report the owner of the website to report a broken link. And for that broken link you can recommend other websites (your website). This increases the chances of getting backlinks on your website.
To easily find a broken link on any page, you can use the Check My Links Chrome extension.
4. Submit your article and E-book to Document Sharing Websites
This is another best way to get quality backlinks. Submit your articles and eBooks to document sharing websites. Apart from this, you can convert your popular and well research content into pdf file and submit them on document-sharing websites.
This helps you to get high-quality backlinks.
5. Create Infographics
Infographics are one of the best ways to increase traffic to your website and create quality backlinks.
People like to watch rather than reading. Therefore, you can increase both visitors and backlinks on the website by creating a good infographic for your blog.
Apart from this, you can also ask other blogs related to your Niche to share your Infographics. When they do this, you will get backlinks to your website.
6. Social Networking Site Profile
This method helps you to make useful do-follow backlinks. This is also a very good way to get quality backlinks for a website. All you have to do is create an account on a popular social networking site, then make a page of your website. In the page profile, you will see a website option. Just there you have to enter your website URL. This helps you create high-quality backlinks.
Note: There are many social bookmarking and social networking sites that allow website links to be added to the bio/profile.
7. Internal Linking
Linking one page to another page on the same domain is called Internal Linking. It connects one page to another page on your website.
Internal links are considered to be an important factor in increasing website ranking and pageviews and reducing the bounce rate of your website. With proper internal linking, you can help visitors navigate from page to page and enhance the overall user experience.
Here are some benefits of internal linking:
- Makes your content more informative
- Helps search engines to crawl and index your site better.
- Increases the rank and pageview of old posts.
- Reduces bounce rate (visitors stay longer on the website)
Do not use automatic internal linking as they are not effective. Here are some reasons:\
- Plugins and tools do internal linking without understanding which page needs the most juice or which page is best to link to.
- At the size of your site, the plugin can overnight create 1k + Exact match anchor text internal links which leads your site to penalty.
- Internal linking helps the user to navigate to the related content on your site. But, plugins never think to add internal links whether the content is related or not!
8. Promote your content
You have good content but you promote it properly. As a result, you will not get quality backlinks. Promotion increases your website traffic and the number of backlinks. Also, Google uses social signals as a ranking factor.
9. Keep an eye on your competitors
If you are sincere in your blogging, then keep an eye on each of your competitor’s activities (link-building and content marketing). Also, subscribe to their email newsletters, follow them on social media and set up a Google alert for them.
With this, you can find out their best backlinks, where they create backlinks and what strategies they are using to promote their website, etc. After knowing where and how your competitors are creating backlinks, try to get the link there and that way.
10. Write Testimonials
Most companies use testimonials to attract customers and display them on their homepage. You can write a testimonial for the high authority company to get the link.
… And by writing testimonials for them, you can easily get quality backlinks. With this method, you will only take a few minutes and you can get a link from an authority website.
11. Answer on Quora
Quora is a question-and-answer website, where anyone can ask or answer any question. You can find and answer questions related to your niche and include your blog link in it. This not only helps you get more backlinks, but it increases your brand awareness and encourages users to visit your site.
Also, you can join “Spaces” related to your site Niche on Quora and share your article.
Bonus Tips – How to Create High PR Backlinks for Any Site
Backlinks with high PR sites increase your site’s Domain Authority and website ranking very fast. Here I am going to tell you about some sites to get High PR Backlinks.
YouTubes Alexa rank is 2and it is very easy to get Do-follow backlinks from YouTube.
- First, log in to your YouTube channel.
- Click on my channel.
- Go to About
- Add your site link in the link area.
- Then click on the Save button.
- Log in to your Facebook account first.
- Go to the About section.
- Click on contact and basic info.
- Then add your blog link in the link option.
- First, create an account on WordPress.com and create a free new blog.
- Next, publish the article.
- While writing the article, add a link to your blog.
Apply the process as wordpress.com.
- First, go to the Firefox website and create an account.
- After that, log into your account and click on “Edit profile“.
- Now, add the description and URL of your blog and then click on “Update Account“.
- Create your account on Amazon.com
- Then log in to your account and click on Account & list >> Your Account.
- Now scroll down your page and click on profile.
- A new page will open, click on “Edit your profile“.
- Here you can also add your website URL and social profile link.
A backlink is an important ranking factor of Google. But creating high-quality backlinks can sometimes be challenging.
… Now you have a comprehensive guide to get backlinks. So just start.
If you build backlinks from more official websites, you will get a better ranking and traffic.
Small request, if this article is a little help for you, then do not forget to share it!