There is nothing new about introducing Shaomi. With a huge product line and all the awesome smartphones, he is adept at keeping the market afloat. The unique design of Xiaomi’s products sets them apart from other manufacturing companies in the language market. The core originality of Xiaomi and their sub-branded phones lies in its operating system.
Shaomi’s phones Miui Powered by the operating system, which is a custom skin of Android. However, even though it is based on Android, Xiaomi has made this operating system completely like their own. MIUI 12 was the latest version of this custom Android skin from Xiaomi. A new version of MIUI, MIUI13, is coming out.
Xiaomi, Redmi and Poco brand phones will get updates of MIUI 13 based on Android 12 with many new features. In this post you will find out the new features of MIUI 13 and which devices will get MIUI 13 updates.
MIUI 13 Features – MIUI 13 Features
Xiaomi has already announced some new features and changes in MIUI13. The leaks have also revealed the features of MIUI13. Xiaomi has added some of its own changes along with the new features of Android 12 to MIUI13.
Let us know about the possible features and changes of MIUI 13.
New animations, icons and floating widgets
According to the leak, MIUI 13 is going to have “optimized animation”. However, it is unknown at this time what he will do after leaving the post. Originally the wallpaper based theming feature of Android 12 is going to come in MIUI 13.
Smooth and natural animations will be noticeable throughout MUI’s entire UI, including new designs of system icons. As seen in some leaked screenshots, MIUI 13 widgets are going to be a lot like iOS 14 widgets.
Improved power management
Much importance has been given to power optimization in MIUI13. This improvement is especially noticeable in low battery mode. Turning on this low power mode will use less UI less resources. Multiple battery stages are also being added to this power management feature. Changes and improvements are also coming in the ultra power saving mode for extreme situations.
🔥🔥 To follow Banglatech site in Google News Click here then follow 🔥🔥
New always-on display support
The MIUI13 is about to improve on the always-on display. The idea is that the MUI13’s Always-On Display feature will be able to automatically adjust to different lighting conditions. Notifications management can also be improved on the always-on display.
App pinning on the share screen
For those who use the share feature more, there is good news in MIUI13. Apps displayed on the share screen can be pinned from any app. That is, if you Telegram He uses WhatsApp a lot, in that case you can quickly add anything to MIUI 13 by adding two apps to the sharing menu.
Advanced privacy settings
MIUI has always been criticized for displaying ads, which is also a huge issue for privacy. MIUI 13 may come with new features and options that can be used to optimize and customize the privacy of the device. The privacy dashboard feature of Android 12 is going to be added to MIUI13.
The complete notification management experience is going to be better at MIUI13. Notification alerts can be adjusted based on customizable factors in the new version of MIUI. New notification management features can be found in the notification panel and quick settings menu.
Features of MIUI 13 at a glance
- Improved user interface
- Optimized animation
- Enhanced touch sensitivity
- Improve scrolling screenshot
- Native screen recording support
- New theme design and improved gestures
- Enhanced always on display
- Airplane mode schedule feature
- Improved notification panel for social media
- Fast Charging Improvement
- Flexible storage experience
- New power saving mode to increase battery performance
- Enhanced notification system to manage new and old notifications
Devices that will receive MIUI 13 update
Almost all the Xiaomi devices released after 2019, namely Mi, Redmi and Poco series of phones are going to get the update of MiUI 13. Providing updates over a long period of time has become a strong point of MIUI. Starting from the flagship to the mid-range, even the budget smartphones are going to get the update of MIUI13.
The MIUI 13 beta update is rolled out along with Android 12 for the M11 Ultra, M11 and M11i devices. Later this update also came on some phones of Mi series and K series.
Mi Series – Mi Series
The Mi series phones that will get the update of MIUI 13 are:
- M11 Series: M11 Ultra, M11, M11 Pro, M11X, M11X Pro, M11 Lite
- M10 Series: M10 Pro, M10, M10 Lite, M10 5G, M10 Ultra, M10 Youth 5G, M10 Lite 5G, M10 Pro 5G
- M Note 10 Series: M Note 10 Lite, M Note 10, M Note 10 Pro
- M9 Series: M9 Pro 5G, M9 Pro, M9 Explorer Edition
- Mr. CC 9 Pro
- Mr. Mix Alpha
Redmi K Series – Redmi K Series
The phones in the Redmi K series that will receive the MIUI 13 update are:
- Redmi K40 Series: Redmi K40, Redmi K40 Pro, Redmi K40 Pro +, Redmi K40 Gaming Edition
- Redmi K30 Series: Redmi K30 Ultra, Redmi K30 Ultra, Redmi K30i 5G, Redmi K30 5G Resim, Redmi K30 Pro Zoom, Redmi K30 Pro, Redmi K30, Redmi K30 5G
- Redmi K20 Series: Redmi K20 Pro Premium, Redmi K20 Pro
RedmiNote Series – Redmi Note Series
The phones in the Redmi Note series that will get the MIUI 13 update are:
- Redmi Note 9 Series: Redmi Note 9 Pro, Redmi Note 9, Redmi Note 9S, Redmi Note 9 Pro Max
- Redmi 9 Series: Redmi 9 Prime, Redmi 9i, Redmi 9, Redmi 9A, Redmi 9C, Redmi 9i
- Redmi 10X Series: Redmi 10X Pro 5G, Redmi 10X 5G, Redmi 10X 4G
Poco Mobile – Poco Mobile
The Poko brand phones that will get the update of MIUI 13 are:
- Poko X Series: Poko X3 NFC, Poko X3, Poko X3 Pro, Poko X2 Pro (F2 Pro), Poko X2
- Poko M Series: Poko M3, Poko M2 Pro, Poko M2
- Poko C3
It is expected that all the mentioned devices will get the update of MIUI 13 by 2022.